Mothers Day Roll Call

(deactivated member)
on 5/7/11 2:25 pm
Happy MOther's Day to all you Mama's out there.

I just got in from work after working a double today it has been a looooong day. With stress to make it go even better. Seems I got fored tonight then rehired like nothing ever happen yet I don't even work for this person. ASS!

Winding down to go to bed then up again at 4:45 to get ready to do the Breast Cancer walk then Mothers day breakfast with my walking team and of course my Aunt Mary. Once that is done I plan on returning to the Ranch to catch up on some sleep. Then watch some television then a early night sleep.

Sounds fun to me....

Life is good!
Patricia R.
on 5/7/11 8:57 pm - Perry, MI
Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms and Special Ladies out there,
I am having the best Mothers Day in Michigan with my daughter's family.  Isabel had her dance recital last night, and it was too cute.  Then, we all went to Outback for dinner.  My son-in-law's parent joined us, so it was a special Mothers Day dinner for all of us.

Today is take it easy.  I did not sleep well last night, because my cortisone shot in my hip wore off, and the pain came back with a vengeance.

Have a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 5/7/11 9:17 pm
Good Morning Beth and PA!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the hard working, dedicated Mom's out there!!

I was awoken by my furry daughter (the cat), she wanted to be fed. The nerve of her @ 6:30 in the morning!!

Hubby and Dee are taking me out for breakfast then we are headed to see my folks to wish my mom a Happy Mother's Day. After that, coming back home to spend the day with the family, maybe finish watching Harry Potter/Deathly Hollows?

That is it for me!
Have a great day everyone!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

(deactivated member)
on 5/7/11 9:29 pm - Hatboro, PA
Good morning everyone, and Happy Mothers Day to all of the Moms.

I just got home from a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong boring night work, and I'm actually feeling a bit motivated today.  So I'm gonna get changed and then head over to the Planet Fitness.... 

Anyways, I hope that everyone has a great day today!
Maura M.
on 5/7/11 11:40 pm - Yardley, PA
Happy Mothers day all!!

Today, we head to my parents to do some yardwork / pruning, etc., then over to my brothers for dinner.  By the time we get home, we will just wind up getting lunch ready for tomorrow and then head to bed.

Am looking forward to spending the day with my family.

Have a great day PA!!

xoxo,

Maura

Maura

dit657
on 5/7/11 11:51 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all and happy mothers day although I think I have it backwards or something. I'm up and have walked and fed the dog - have laundry going and breakfast cooking. Isn't that supposed to be done for me today??

This afternoon we're heading to Chickies for an early dinner with a friend then checking in at the Holiday Inn by the stadium and going to the game tonight.

Beautiful day out there - hope all mommy's get to enjoy it.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 5/8/11 3:24 am - Whitehall, PA
 Morning, well afternoon, all...

I drug my arse in around 6 this morning from a fabulous night out celebrating the 1 year anniversary of my friends' business.  They had a great turnout and the after party was just as great as the part in the banquet hall.. OYE... LMAO!

Siehara came home around 9 and brought 3 boys with her.. my friend Carla had her last night and since their Sunday school was canceled, she asked if I would mind if they hung here while she and her husband went grocery shopping.  Well of course I can't say no.. she just had my child.  They were only here for about 2 hours.  I was lying down and Siehara and the oldest of her children took the 2 little ones to the playground in the complex.  It was all good.  When they were here, they pretty much just played with Skecher. 

No other plans today.  Siehara wanted to make me breakfast.  But, I had already eaten by the time she got home.  So now she's waiting for me to be hungry so she can make lunch.  

I know a real nap is in order today to recover from my late night debauchery.  Early bedtime, as well.. back to reality tomorrow.

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views